Friday, March 6, 2009

More cake inspiration!

oh boy do i like the flowers in between the layers! I"m not sure we'll need THIS many layers, but its something to think about.

This cake is so neat. I like that it is colored blue. Blue is one of our colors and I think it just looks kinda...vintage I guess. For whatever reason, this cake really pleases me!

This one is my favorite of the three. The vibrant colors match ours and I love the idea of using real flowers. Now, i still like that cake from a few posts back with the airbrushed grass. Maybe I can figure out a way to mix these two.



2 comments:

  1. I like cake #3. It is very simple yet elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok saw the cake with the airbrushed grass and that will look good with #3 too if the do it well...

    ReplyDelete