Friday, March 6, 2009

Flowers






So the legend is that brides carried bouquets of flowers because back in the day people didnt shower much, so the flowers were used to make her smell pretty on her wedding day.


SO following tradition, I am not going to shower for weeks before the wedding.

JUST kidding, but here are some flowers i think are really pretty.


Ps, 364 til we are WED!



These are pretty and a bit traditional looking.











This arrangement is very different from ones I've seen before. It's so PRETTY. and I feel like I'll probably go with a style much this.

This bouquet has our wedding colors in it, and I love the various shades of blue and green. I've got alot to think about!

1 comment:

  1. take pics of #3 & #4 and "merge" them... it would be very beautiful! Are you going to do it in silk (so you can keep it forever) or fresh flowers?

    ReplyDelete