Friday, March 13, 2009

Green Inspiration part 2...and 3 and 4 and 5

I think I would like these little babies better if they didnt have that background. Just two little paper people. I might work on making some of these to see how they turn out. Whether or not they'd be fancy enough for me.

I like the way they designated reserved seating. The perfect color, and just a nice little detail.



The bride and groom at this wedding wrote quoets on the back of little pieces of paper with their last initial on it. I thought that would be a perfect way to tie up napkins, and share some of our favorite insights with our guests.


Aw, this program is just beautiful is all.


Cant you just see these shoes peaking out from under a pretty white dress? I think i might opt for green shoes ladies and gentlemen!




This is awesome. Inside is a cd that bride and groom made for their guests. That is absolutely what I said I wanted to do! I really liked the presentation, the cd being in the tin, and the graphic on the front is very pretty :)





At this wedding tables were named after the couples favorite cd's. I thought this MIGHT work, as far as table names go, but I wouldnt want it on their cards. Alllllsssssoooo, I might just go with different parts of Seattle for table names, we'll see.



I really like the graphic on this card. I think i might do something similar, have a bold graphic background on BLACK, and then the name and table on a smaller top piece of paper.






I thought it was cute how they used the stem to keep the name in place. Pretty adorable.



I guess I just really like the fruit idea. Know to figure out how to use ALL these ideas....sheesh!




I love this bouquet. I want something that cascades down like that.




This little guy is the perfect look. It's not busy, and it's the perfect color.
I am going to try to incoporate this bee into as much of the wedding stuff as I can. There will be two of these little guys on everything! Envelopes, maybe invitations, programs, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Bet you didn't remember that Hummel is German for bumblebee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this website?

    http://www.oncewed.com/index.cfm?m=2&y=2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.projectwedding.com/wiki/show/diy-decor-green-white

    I know I keep posting links that you probably don't care about, but I get bored at work and read all these blogs, and then I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete